3 Things you can do now to be a confident entrepreneurSep 28, 2021
As an entrepreneur, we all need to be confident in order for us to speak our purpose and build authority within our expertise. But let’s face it, the truth is, it’s not as easy as it sounds. How many times have you thought:
It is not easy to be confident when you are just starting out.
It is not easy to speak up for what you believe when you feel there is no one listening.
It is not easy to be fully confident and express your true self to people who you barely know.
It is not easy to be financially confident.
But here’s the truth again, It is all part of the process. Know that you are still adjusting and know that it is okay to feel that way when you are just starting out especially in terms of finances.
That is what this blog is here to help you with! In today’s post I am sharing the three easy steps that you can do now to be a confident entrepreneur financially!
3 Things you can do now to be a confident entrepreneur:
- Separate your business from your personal.
- Open a separate checking account to keep track of all the income and expenses for your business. It will make tax time a lot easier and it’ll make tracking your expenses a lot easier as well.
- Limit the amount of cards or credit cards you use for your business expenses.
- It’s perfectly okay for you to use a personal credit card. Just try to limit how many you use because at the end of the year, you don’t want to miss an expense. And, if you’re having to track it down all over the place, it’ll make it a lot harder for you.
- Keep track of your expenses.
- One of the biggest mistakes that people can make when first starting out in a business is not knowing how much they’re spending on their business. Not necessarily to say that, “oh my gosh, I’ve spent so much money. This is an investment.” but it’s a good idea for you to keep track of how much you’re spending in your business and maybe where you can make changes.
Start practicing these three easy steps so you can set up your business foundation for success which will then lead you to be a confident entrepreneur. By taking these small actions now it will add up to massive change you will be on your way to becoming a confident entrepreneur!
For more in-depth information about Entrepreneurship, check out my course that will empower you to not only achieve entrepreneurial confidence but also understand which business structure is right for you, learn how to keep track of business expenses and so much more!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.